Movie Trailers - Just Wright

One common misconception that exists is that (most) guys don't like romantic movies. I'd not want to get into the discussion on that topic right now, but I'd like to talk about my choices of romantic movies that I like. It doesn't take a long, tiring, scientific experiment to prove that I like love watching movies. And yes, I wouldn't mind watching romantic movies too. The catch here is that not all romantic movies appeal to me. The ones which are off beat, not the regular guy meets girl type of the movies are the ones which get me hooked instantly. The movie, Just Wright belongs to that category.


The movie stars Queen Latifah (of Mad MoneyTaxi and Hairspray fame) and Common, a popular rap artist amongst other cast members. The movie has been directed by Sanaa Hamri and is expected to release on May 14, 2010 in the United States. Just watch the trailer below and you'll know why and how is this romantic movie different from all others.



Manish :)


Every 3000 sheets of paper cost us a tree. Please think before you print.


P.S. If you'd like to get updates from this blog in your email click here. You can also subscribe to our RSS Feeds by clicking here and getting updates from this blog in your RSS reader. Don't know much about RSS? Don't worry, just click here and read the post on Surreal Nirvana.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails