Must Watch Video - Story of Stuff

At the outset before introducing the readers to the video, I must thank my dear friend @rhilex who posted this video months ago. I know I must apologize for procrastinating so much but still, its NEVER too late to watch this video. I request every visitor, to take 20 odd minutes out for this video, watch it entirely and if you feel that watching the video did add some value, leave a comment below, think about the issue being discussed in the video, help by spreading the awareness, think about the issues discussed in the video, try to find ways which are in your capacity which would help. I'm trying to do my bit in parts and one of the parts being sharing this video with all my readers.



Manish :)

Every 3000 sheets of paper cost us a tree. Please think before you print.

P.S. If you'd like to get updates from this blog in your email click here. You can also subscribe to our RSS Feeds by clicking here and getting updates from this blog in your RSS reader. Don't know much about RSS? Don't worry, just click here and read the post on Surreal Nirvana.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails